The Abbey Arms Hotel is an attractive and welcoming family run hotel. It sits in the square of the picturesque village of New Abbey, on the Solway Coastal Route, 7 miles from Dumfries.
Our facilities include:
- A friendly well stocked bar, with a wide range of ales, including continental lagers and always a good real ale.
- Our restaurant provides a wide varied range of home prepared meals, something to cater for all tastes.
- Wee room, a small lounge with a big open fire, which is always lit in the winter.
- We have seven letting bedrooms, six are en-suite and one with private facilities. All have tea and coffee making facilities, television, hairdryer and are individually decorated to a high standard.
- A large Residents Lounge , in case you prefer just sit and relax, with multi-fuel stove and digital television.